Julian started his Osteopathic journey after witnessing its benefits through family and friends. He has always been interested by the human body, and its response to pain and injury. The holistic approach of Osteopathy is what solidified Julian’s decision to become an Osteopath.
While at Victoria University, Julian worked as a sports trainer for Keilor Park Football Club, where he was introduced to a variety of sporting injuries.
In his final year of study, he undertook an Osteopathic exchange to Italy, where he worked as a Student Osteopath at the Istituto Superiore di Osteopatia Milano.
Julian understands that Osteopathic care is more than just what happens in the treatment room. It encompasses all aspects of life, and what can be implemented to improve an individual’s function.
Julian utilises varied treatment approaches, tailored to the individual. He enjoys treating a multitude of conditions, particularly headaches and neck pain.
Feel free to chat to Julian about his beloved Arsenal or where his next travel destination is.
FUN FACTS ABOUT JULIAN
- Bachelor of Science (Osteopathy)
- Master of Health Science (Osteopathy)
- The ability to educate and empower people to take control of their health.
- Dirty Chai Latte.
- Nonna’s homemade pizza and pasta.
- Scrubs or The Office (can’t decide)
- One dog names Jawz, he is a Jack Russel cross Fox Terrier.
- Either with friends or family, and going to watch a movie at the cinemas.