Once the analysis is completed our team can create a correction management plan tailored to your needs.
Gait Analysis - Who should do it?
Gait analysis and re-training is beneficial for any age and ability.
In particular gait assessment is useful if:
- You are suffering from persistent or recurring injury to the feet, ankle, knee, hip or pelvis.
- Looking for post operative care to re-learn gait patterns and rehabilitate back to previous function.
- Seeking a comprehensive management of your current injury with particular focus on preventing re-injury.
- You are seeking to improve your running performance for an upcoming marathon or weekend.
- Conditioning alongside a training program for a particular sport or event.
dR. DYLAN VOWLES
B. HEALTH SCIENCE / B. APP SCIENCE (OSTEOPATHY)
ASCA LEVEL 1 STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH
Dylan has an extensive running background, as well as completing further training in gait analysis, re-training and rehab. In 2022, he completed a 200km charity run from Melbourne to Echuca and assisted Kane Cornes as the Osteopath for his run from Adelaide to Melbourne. Dylan is also an ASCA Level 1 Strength & Conditioning coach, utilising these skills to deliver individualised rehabilitation programs at Live Well Health Centre.