Rebecca found osteopathy in her late teens after struggling with back pain herself. After experiencing how osteopathy treatments enabled her to manage and understand her pain, she knew she wanted to help others do the same.
Rebecca uses a range of techniques to help tailor her treatment approach to each individual as it is never ‘one size fits all’. She is qualified in dry needling and cupping but is also a clinical Pilates instructor which enables her to rehabilitate her patients from beginning to end. She enjoys treating everyday postural strains, headaches and migraines and educating her patients on self-management strategies.
When Rebecca is not at work, she is most likely spending time with her family and friends, trying new places to eat or travelling the world.
FUN FACTS ABOUT REBECCA
- B. Biomed Sci
- B. Health Science / B App Science (Osteopathy)
- Osteopathy Australia Member
- Polestar Pilates Certified: Studio Rehab Series comprehensive
- Level 1 Myofascial Dry Needling & Cupping Course
- An Osteopathic Approach: Treating Sinus and Facial Pain
- An Osteopathic Approach: Treating Cervicogenic Headache
- Mastering Lower Limb Tendinopathy 3rd Edition
- Myofascial Release
- Spinning Babies Workshop
- An Osteopathic Approach to Treating Headaches and TMJ
It is so rewarding to help people feel better and improve their understanding of why they are in pain.
Neck stretches! Our necks hold a lot of tension from our day to day lives no matter what our occupation.
Nonna’s Lasagna but I also cant go past a taco
Exploring the world
A sunny day relaxing at the beach with family and friends
I’d probably have to say my mum. Her caring nature and strength are admirable.
Yes I have one spoilt, but very cute, dog